- EI Productions were contracted by Aynhoe Park, one of the UK’s most in-demand, stunning & eclectic venues, to design, produce and event manage their backstage hospitality area at Wilderness Festival held at Cornbury Park in Oxfordshire.
- Re-creating the design and service-led ethos of Aynhoe Park within a greenfield festival environment whilst working to a commercially realistic production & operational budget.
- Sensitivity to wider festival management requirements in respect of backstage noise impact on the main stage arena along with maintaining alignment with the festival core values.
- EI revisited the existing commercial and backstage site layout model in order to optimise food & beverage revenues and the guest experience, working hand-in-hand with Aynhoe Park’s in-house creative team to ensure brand continuity, look and feel in keeping with the wider festival ethos.
- Regular and transparent communication with festival management ensured smooth build, event & load-out periods.
- Noise management plans were implemented in partnership with festival management and adhered to.
- Client feedback from Aynhoe Park has demonstrated that the guest experience was overwhelmingly positive, corresponding with the substantial benefits to brand amplification.