- Our client requested a bespoke private party in their garden to celebrate the long-awaited completion of their house build and share their accomplishments with close family and friends.
- Having hosted the initial housewarming party 12 months prior, we had set the bench quite high. The marquee positioning at the rear of the property somewhat dictates itself so the challenge was to come up with something completely different given the same footprint. A hidden reveal to an outside covered balcony distracted guests with an outdoor crane show whilst the crew removed the central catwalk in the dining room prior to the band.
- We sensitively built the structure to maintain the newly landscaped gardens. Upon arrival, guests were greeted by hostesses and walked through the magnificent property to enjoy the rear patio for sundown drinks. Clear roof panels were selected to make the most of the late summer sun, and we opened out the sides for the drink’s reception, creating an inside outside feel whilst allowing for far reaching views of the garden.
- We orchestrated a 20m wide floor to ceiling reveal of the dining area when guests were called for dinner. Drawing inspiration from our client’s favourite venue Lio in Ibiza, a central catwalk was constructed in the dining area. This was connected to the main stage and provided mesmerised guests with back-to-back world-class entertainment in the enchanting settings all night long.
- Our client was overjoyed with the result; so much so that they asked us back the following year, every year since!