- EI Productions were contracted to produce The Badminton Lakeside hospitality area at the world-renowned Badminton Horse Trials for our client TGI Sport, marking our 3rd year of producing this iconic area of the event.
- The 2,350 capacity enclosure catered for a range of hospitality and entertainment offerings over the five day event, from pre-booked hospitality packages through to public bars and evening entertainment from bands & DJ’s
- The design, build & operation of the enclosure with restrictive access within the wider event site.
- Optimal enclosure design to maximise guest experiences throughout the range of hospitality and entertainment offerings.
- We designed, built and operated the enclosure infrastructure to maximise efficiencies for TGI Sport (event management), Freemans Event Partners (caterers) and The Cocktail Service (bar operators), enabling them to maximise guest experiences throughout the range of hospitality offerings
- A close working relationship was established with Badminton’s wider site management and operational team, with the aim of ensuring that The Badminton Lakeside build and operations sequenced efficiently with the event as a whole – particularly important for 2023 with the challenging ground conditions!
- With Fairfax & Favor taking on the title sponsorship of the area for 2023, The Badminton Lakeside included the Pol Roger Tipi & Garden and with entertainment including a spectacular Sunday night laser show across the lake with Badminton House as the backdrop, guests were kept exceptionally entertained throughout the event.
- Regular stakeholder communication and feedback sessions pre, during & post event ensured alignment of guest experience offerings with enclosure design, build and operations teams.