- After a 2am call, teams were in their warehouses by 7am to load out that morning for a 24hr overnight build for a particularly short lead time for a private Diwali fireworks, flames, and lighting spectacular 36 hours later to celebrate the annual festival of light.
- The short lead time to physically fuse and install that many fireworks was a challenge, thankfully sped up by two telehandlers to position resources around the grounds to speed up the process.
- Historic knowledge of the venue may it possible to facilitate the short lead time spectacular. Because we had the benefit of getting to know our client and what they like and on what timeframe, we had a “feeling” that there was potential to get such a call and we were excitingly waiting for it. We therefore had the show programmed based on the best viewing platform of the grounds and made the most of the lake.
- Apart from bonfire night, New Year and Chinese New Year, Diwali benefits from a late-night midnight permits shows until midnight.
- The weather was perfect, the result beyond our wildest dreams, we can’t wait to be invited back.