- EI Productions were approached by hospitality and leisure group Inception Group, with a brief to re-create the style, ambience and detail of their Phileas J. Fogg inspired Mayfair and Covent Garden venues, – ‘Mr Fogg’s Residence’ and ‘Mr Fogg’s Tavern’ – as a destination venue within Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.
- Utmost attention to detail was key to the brief, along with an extremely high expectation of customer service level combined with the drinks serve requiring the premium level of standard demanded by stakeholder drinks partner, Diageo, with their World Class range of premium products.
- An extremely short design and build time lead-time with site weight limitations due to the proximity of underground car parking.
- Design and build of a temporary venue capable of withstanding a high footfall operation over a seven week trading period during the winter months – with particularly high winds experienced.
- Utilising an extended height clear span marquee structure as the base venue, a stunningly realistic Victorian Town House was created by means of a external 3-D printed vinyl wrap, incorporating real-world features such as original sash windows and doors to complete the authentic effect.
- Working closely with the interior fit-out company responsible for the Mr Fogg’s venues it became possible within the short lead time to produce a stunning, original and operationally highly efficient stand alone venue. All within the wider Winter Wonderland environment.
- A footfall in excess of 50,000 customers through the door’s of Mr. Fogg’s Hyde Park Winter Wonderland throughout the 7 week run.
- A highly original and publicly acclaimed new addition to the Winter Wonderland concept; accoladed by the media, guests and wider event stakeholders alike.
- A valuable social media asset which our client was able to fully utilise, maximising ROI during a period of rapid expansion of the wider group.