- 21st birthday parties are always an exciting affair, and this particularly “enthusiastic” bash was no exception!
- A long-standing corporate and private client reached out to Marcus requesting an up tempo 21st birthday party for their second child, that matched the high benchmark of the previous party of their first.
- The venue was their magnificent private house on the beach at Sandwich, hosting 190 guests. The night began with a drink’s reception and canapés in the formal garden watching the setting sun over the sea, before the call for dinner with a spectacular flames and firework show of such magnitude, that both the English & French Coastguards needed to be made aware of.
- After which, guests adjourned to the poolside tennis court that accommodated a marquee for dinner and speeches before a floor to ceiling reveal of the stage and nightclub behind, the cocktail bar opened……… and the revelry began.
- The brief was to enable partygoers to be able to dance from sunset to sunrise in a safe environment – and that they certainly did, with the DJ continuing to play until breakfast was served the following morning!
- Despite sleeping provisions being provided for 80 guests in the barn, they went mostly unused as everyone partied the night away!
- Everything starts with a conversation; send us a message with your ideas and aspirations or let us come up with a few suggestions for you.