- Audi’s arrival as title sponsor to The International Polo (formally sponsored by Cartier) presented the event’s rights holders with a blank piece of paper for hospitality and after party provision. Hospitality facilities had previously been fragmented between a number of providers and the previous after party by Chinawhite had set a high standard in terms of production and guest experience.
- EI Productions joined forces with Compass Group PLC subsidiary Keith Prowse Hospitality to submit a successful tender process application to provide a long term hospitality solution for the event’s rights holders.
- Creating a hospitality production design that catered to the needs of the individual hospitality providers whilst maximising economies of scale, logistics efficiencies and working with a new limited site scale.
- Ensuring that the needs and expectations of individual hospitality providers were satisfied without compromise.
- Managing sponsor expectations and delivery key brand visibility in harmony with sponsor requirements across the event as a whole.
- Boujis private members club was identified as the most appropriate nightclub partner for the joint venture in terms of brand positioning and promotional/sales capabilities.
- The International Pavilion concept was created, providing dedicated hospitality and after party facilities for guests of Guards Polo Club, The Hurlingham Polo Association, Boujis and corporate hospitality via Keith Prowse.
- Shared and centrally distributed catering, production and infrastructure services allowed for maximum economies of scale and logistical/management efficiencies.
- The International Pavilion catered to 850 guests for lunch and afternoon tea and 1,500 guests for the Boujis after party with headline DJ sets from Groove Armada and Pete Tong after a crowd in excess of 5,000 watched England defeat USA for the prestigious Westchester Cup.
- The joint venture partnership has been proven and declared a resounding success by event stakeholders, sponsorship and media partners, laying solid foundations for the future of The Audi International Polo.