- The client’s brief was to deliver a truly bespoke private celebration comprising fabulous catering, impeccable services, movie standard set dressing and technical production, all coupled with world-class entertainment in a setting fit for a king.
- On top of this the event needed to satisfy the demands of both children and adults.
- A high profile in-demand venue such as The Round House affords little turn-around time between events. As such only 24 hours was available to transform the space into an opulent palace, including performance rehearsal times, technical programming and F&B preparations.
- The Round House in Camden, North London was chosen as a unique venue that stands apart from the more traditional hotel ballroom or events space – and definitely a venue that had not been used by any friends of the client for a similar event.
- The venue provided the perfect environment for guests to arrive among the hustle and bustle of a street bazaar recreated outside before being invited up the lavish sweeping staircase, its exposed brickwork recreating the city’s external wall for a lavish drinks and canapé reception on the roof top palatial gardens.
- Complete with water features and olive features the central area opened up into a dramatic dining and performance space complete with aerial artists suspended from above.
- A very happy young man and his family!